Well, we still ended up going to the pumpkin patch after all. Isabel was acting fine and both kids had really been looking forward to going and also seeing our friends, the Schultz's. We had a great time. Isabel, if I hadn't mentioned, is such a trooper! You wouldn't have even guessed that she had just gotten stitches that morning. She was walking, laughing, dancing (and I even let her go into the bounce house, just for a couple minutes. Shhh...). Powell loves Azlyn, and she is so great with him. She's going to be a great big sister. Her mom, my friend, Erin, is about 8 weeks behind me with her pregnancy. I'm due March 21st, and she's due May 10th.
Powell and Azlyn heading into Mile High Farms.
In the bounce house. I just couldn't say no to my sweet girl. She was so wanting to in and join her brother.
Powell feeding the goat a corn cob.
Isabel waving to Brian buddy in the hay bale maze.
Powell and Azlyn in the barrel train. Isabel refused to go on that one.
Hehe...Powell doing the bungee run. Too bad he couldn't really run. The vest was like a dress on him and so heavy. He had fun anyway! :)
Picking out a little pumpkin.
Powell and his pumpkin.
Brian, Erin and Azlyn.
Isabel, me, Matt and Powell.
My little dancin' girl. She was lovin' it. And so was I.






No comments:
Post a Comment