We went on our annual trip to the cabin with the in-laws (well, my in-laws anyway). As always, we had a fun time. We went for a couple walks, relaxed, played a lot of Mexican Train and ate. This time, they took us to The North Pole in Colorado Springs. Both of the kids enjoyed it, but I think, actually, I'm pretty sure Powell enjoyed it the most. We started off small, but soon discovered that he loved high and fast! Isabel does not love high and fast. She loves slow and steady and as close to the ground as you can get. lol I was a bit bummed that I couldn't enjoy some of the fast rides with Powell, but for some reason, they advise against pregnant women riding those types of rides....;)
On a walk with g'pa Herb.
Love her "side eye" look in this pic.
The old jalopies.






No comments:
Post a Comment