First, we will start with the foundation. I am normally not a foundation type of girl. Even when I worked for Clinique, I loved wearing the eye makeup, cheeks and lips, but I always hated having to wear the foundation. To me, foundation has always been thick, cakey, heavy, and you can always tell who is wearing it. I have always been just a concealor kind of girl. Only wearing it when I had a blemish or dark shadows under my eyes (which seems to be happening a lot more than it used to!). I was pleasantly surprised by the NatureLuxe foundation. It is very light and smooth. It's not heavy, but it does a good job at evening out my skintone. The one thing I will never like in any foundation is when you rub your face against a light colored shirt, for example, your makeup is transferred to that shirt. Unfortunately, that's going to happen with pretty much any and every makeup.
Onto the lip balm. I love lip stuff. Lip stick, lip gloss, lip balm, chapstick, whatever! Obviously, I loved getting to try something else out on my lips. Really loved the NatureLuxe lip balm. I was a little nervous because of the color of lip balm they sent me. It came in the color 'Pinot', which, surprise, surprise, is a wine color. Thinking it was going to be very dark when I put it on, it only gave a hint of the color that it came in. Not sticky feeling at all, and very moisturizing.
Some interesting information about the NatureLuxe foundation and lip balm:
• 3 out of 4 professional make-up artists would recommend the new COVERGIRL NatureLuxe Collection to their clients
• 8 out of 10 professional make-up artists agree NatureLuxe Silk Foundation provides flawless coverage and a light, luxurious feel
• 9 out of 10 make-up artists would recommend NatureLuxe Gloss Balm to clients for a sheer color with a non-sticky, lightweight feel
Also loving that the foundation contains SPF 10 and lip balm contains SPF 15!






1 comment:
Looks lovely!!
Post a Comment