Monday, November 22, 2010

Thanksgiving

Since I will not be here on Thanksgiving (the fam and I are heading to WY to spend Thanksgiving with my parents), I am writing this post now. This is the first major holiday since even before Matt and I were married, that we've spent there! Just praying that the weather holds up. I will be posting pictures when I get back! :)

I am so very thankful for my wonderful family and friends, a roof over my head, heat in the winter, shoes on my feet, and I really could go on and on. The thing that I am most thankful for though, is a Father in heaven who loves me unconditionally, who has saved me from the mire, who is merciful (and boy do I ever need mercy), who is patient (and boy do I need patience), infallible, unchanging. Thank you, God, for being the one who sustains us.

Music definitely speaks to me, and here is a song I would like to share.

Wonderful, Merciful Savior-Sung by Selah

I hope everyone has a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving!!

2 comments:

Jennie said...

Beautifully said. Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

YEY for a holiday in Wyoming!!!! I hope you have a wonderful time :D