Sunday, November 21, 2010

I Am In Love...

I would like to thank my dear friend, Rachael, for turning me on to this blog. I don't know if my husband will thank her though. ;) I have quite the list of projects that I am dreaming of accomplishing for our house. There are so many adorable, awesome plans on this site that it's almost overwhelming to choose from! Here are just a few that are on my immediate radar. ;)

Playhouse Loft Bed w/Storage Stairs (This would be for my little Baby Belle)

Storage Sofa (Would go great in the "toy room" for some seating and storage!)

I also love their Farmhouse Bed, Cal King, but we have a bedroom set that does not need replacing any time soon, but I would still love this one day. :)

Also love this with the whole cubby shebang. Would be awesome for the kids' toys! And with a matching bookshelf for all of their books? Perfect. :)

Big dreams I have, but again, thank you, Rachael for turning me on to ana-white.com with Knock-Off Wood!

2 comments:

rachael said...

I know, I am in love too. She is amazing! I with we lived closer so we could share some power tools!

Jaimin said...

And I would love somebody to do projects with! ;)