


Can you believe these are all the pictures I got at Thanksgiving? I sure can't. I guess you forget to take pictures when you're stuffing your face, or having fun with family. We did have a great time in Wyoming with my parents. I have missed my dad's Thanksgiving meal, and it did not disappoint! Matt even got his very own green bean casserole. We never make it in the Dove family since nobody cares for it, but Matt is so loved that they made it just for him. And no "black Friday" shopping here, folks! I love to shop, but detest shopping so darned early in the morning and with soooo many people. The only reason we went to Walmart on black Friday was because we needed a new cable for my mom's new DVD player. We went a bit later in the afternoon, and it wasn't too bad. Powell loved playing in the mini arcade there. He was awesome with the racecar game! He got first place on our last credit, and got a free credit to play another game. I know. I know. I have another "gamer" on my hands. What will I do with these boys?
No comments:
Post a Comment