Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween 2010

This year was rather uneventful. Isabel was sick and Powell did not want to wear a costume. Instead, he informed us that he just wanted to stay home and hand out candy. What?! What 3 year old doesn't like to dress up (and as a pirate), and go door to door getting candy? We weren't going to argue with him, so we stayed in. Matt and Powell did go to Matt's parent's house for a bit, and we got Powell to wear his Superman pajamas (complete with attached cape). Matt went prepared with his bucket just in case he decided he wanted to trick-or-treat, which he did. At 9:30 pm. Matt and his mom took Powell to a few houses in their neighborhood, and he was happy as a clam. That is where the fun ends, folks. At precisely 1:30 am, Powell started puking (and not because he had too much candy), because at 2:30 Matt started puking. Isabel had her 18 month appointment Monday morning. I looked like I hadn't slept. Well, I hadn't. I was exhausted. I thought I was going to evade the tummy bug, but at 11:00 last night, I got sick. Thankfully, I only threw up once. So far Isabel has not gotten it, and I am praying that she doesn't.

My goofy boy. This was an attempt at our annual "family picture on the hearth", minus the rest of the family.

1 comment:

Kenzee Jo said...

Bummer that you all were sick. I hope you're feeling better. Such sweet kiddo's you got!