Monday, November 8, 2010

Skidders

I had heard of these a while back from my friend, Alyson. I'm not sure if it was in a blog post, or on Facebook. They all kind of jumble together for me sometimes. Moving right along....I knew Powell would not be keen on them at the time. He's my picky child and has "issues" about things. When I saw them at Babies 'R' Us, and that they were ballet slippers, well, I had to get them for my little shoe lover. I love them, and totally recommend them to anyone with little "walkers." They keep their feet nice and toasty, and of course, keep them from sliding all around like socks or normal slippers would. You can also purchase these at Target/target.com if you don't happen to have a Babies 'R' Us around.
Doesn't she look like a little aerobics instructor with her headband on? We have to keep her hair out of her face in the morning when she's eating breakfast. :)

No comments: