Thursday, September 23, 2010

Poor, Sick Boy


I hate when my babies get sick. Powell has had a rough time of it lately. He got sick last Saturday, but not too badly, and then we thought it had gone away. Not so. Last night he woke up at 10:45 throwing up. A lot. Projectile on the bed and onto the floor of his room. He ended up only throwing up 3 times from 10:45 to about 11:45, but they were quite hearty (if you know what I mean). A fitful night's rest (for me especially, since I kept "hearing" a child), a couple changes of clothes, a rug scrubbing, a wall scrubbing and a few loads of laundry later, and he seems to be doing fine today! We are taking it easy and having a pajama day. I am just hoping and praying that Isabel doesn't get it.

And here we have a cute picture of Isabel in a pair of Powell's jammies when he was her age. 'Tis the season for football!! :)

No comments: