Friday, September 24, 2010

Aloha Friday!


Aloha Fridays are brought to you by Kailani from An Island Life. Over there in Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that they take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So Kailani thought that on Fridays, she would take it easy on posting, too. So, for Aloha Friday, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Answer my question and put one of your own up on your blog. Link up and check out other blogs that participate at An Island Life.

My question: What is your favorite fall tradition?

We don't have too many fall traditions as of yet, but one that I do enjoy, is going to a pumpkin patch or corn maze with my family. Love getting to do something "out of the norm" with my family, the nice weather and the yummy food!!

4 comments:

I am Harriet said...

Apple picking- just about to go and do it too :)

Have a great Friday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/09/100000000-is-a-lot-of-moolah-mr-facebook/

Deni said...

So many fall questions today! :)

Pumpkin picking for sure!

The Peterson's said...

I love going leaf looking! This year will be harder because it will be our 1st year in Cali. But we will see if I can make it to Utah before they are all gone!

Susan Cook said...

We just went Apple picking yesterday!

Thanks for stopping by mine :)