
My totally awesome friend, Joy, came home for a bit of a Christmas break. She's been teaching music over in Hawaii on the island of Oahu. We've missed her dearly, and were so happy to see her and spend some time with her. We just had fun talking and being goofy.
Later that evening...

Andrea and I got into an accident. We were trading off doing Dance, Dance Revolution. You see, she only has 1 dance pad, so we had to take turns. She was in the kitchen making some dip for the Southwestern eggrolls, I was just going to take her turn while she finished up, but alas, she wanted to dance (I mean, who doesn't?). The plan was, to switch positions. The song had already started so she starts running toward the livingroom, so I start running toward the kitchen. That's when the crash, bang, boom happened. We crashed into each other, she banged into her china cabinet while ricochet-ing off of me, and boomed onto the floor. She now has a big bruise on the back of her arm (from me). I was laughing so hard, I almost had another accident of my own. Good times were had by all.
No comments:
Post a Comment