Friday, December 25, 2009

Happy Christmas!

This year was our turn to host the DeHart clan for Christmas. It was pretty crazy, but fun. It was nice to see and interact with everyone. A few days after Christmas, we went to my brother's house for the Dove get together. Of course, not all of the Doves could make it, but we had the majority. It has all flown by so quickly, and as soon as we know it, it will be here again!




We even got to celebrate Kennedy's 7th birthday while they were here. Happy Birthday to such a sweet girl!


Powell got to participate in his first Christmas program, which did not go over so well. There are only a handful of 2's and 3's in our church mixed with the 4's and 5's, add one mommy squatting up there with her 2 year old little boy...I was hard to miss. He did not want to stay up there and I had to keep turning him toward the congregation. We were running late that morning and Matt had to drop Isabel off in the nursery so I could get Powell to the pew to sit in. By the time Matt got in, we were already on stage, and he had no idea where I had put our stuff. He missed recording it or taking pictures of it. We'll get him next year, and hopefully he will do better. Powell is definitely not the performer.

No comments: