Sunday, January 3, 2010

Sweet Babies

In their new Christmas jammies from their Uncle Michael and Aunt Kiki.

Powell leaning in to give Isa kisses.

Such a sweet big brother.

3 comments:

Karen Giron said...

Look how sweet they both are in their snugglies! Love these little cuties!!

Jessica said...

i had no idea you had a blog! Now I know huh!! It's a great way to keep in touch I think. That header picture of your babies is beautiful. LOVE the colors. Did you take and edit that?

Hope you are your family are doing well. I will visit again soon!

Jaimin said...

Thanks for the "love" Jess! I did not take or edit the header picture, Dani from Christensen Photography took the pics of the kids (her button is on my left sidebar). She did an awesome job. I, obviously, am not a great photographer. ;) I did pick the colors of their clothes though! ;) haha