Friday, January 23, 2009

26 Weeks!


Well, to date, I am 27 weeks, but this picture was taken at 26 weeks at my mom's house in WY. Things are going pretty good! I had my 2nd 1 hour glucose test yesterday (Friday the 30th) and I passed!!! Hooray! With Powell, I did not, and had to take the 3 hour test, which I did not pass either. I'm so happy to not have to have strict restrictions on my carb intake. This baby girl is looking great. Measuring a little on the big side (which I think is inevitable). I will post the current ultrasound pictures on a different day....hopefully not too far from now. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looking great! I'm glad you didn't have diabetes this time because who wants to go without sugar? :)

Kenzee Jo said...

--I think you look great!!! And how fun that your little boy is 2 now...he seems to be a little smart guy knowing 1-20 and ABC's...Kids are such a blessing :]---Do you have names for this little girl yet?