Well, we had a nice Thanksgiving with Matt's parents at their house. It was just the four of us plus Powell. I did bring my camera, however, I failed to take any pictures except for the following. G'ma Kathy brought out the kids' old Lego Duplo's while we were waiting for the food, and Powell had a lot of fun with them. My brain has turned to mush. I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving spent with the people you care about!
1 comment:
Glad you guys had fun! One of these years we'll have to coordinate meeting in GR! Do you ever go there? We go like 1 time maybe 2 a year. My mom prefers to come here (your does too, right?) Anyways, someday when Mindi moves back we'll have to have a girl's weekend like we've always planned! Hope you're feeling better! I'm so excited for you! Merry Christmas! Hey email me your address, I think I might just do cards this year!
Post a Comment