The beautiful view from the front porch of the cabin.
Three silly boys. Jacob Michael, Powell and Andrew Michael.
Sweet Avery Kathleen.
Mommy and Powell sitting on the couch.
Andrew and Powell bonkin' heads.
Cute little concentrating face. :)
Finished eating his Thanksgiving day feast!
Thanksgiving evening was spent playing some Guitar Hero. Here's a great shot of my father-in-law jammin' out. :)
Mackenzie Elizabeth and Katie Grace.This year, we will be spending Thanksgiving with Matt's parents at their house. It will just be us 4 adults and of course, Powell. A little less going on, but I am glad that we can live close to some family to be able to share with.
I love Thanksgiving. Not only for the delicious food, but for what it represents. Giving thanks to God for all that He provides, even in our "hard times". And the greatest gift of all, His Son, sent down to earth to die on a cross for our sins. What an incredible thing to be thankful for.
"Thanks [be] unto God for his unspeakable gift."--2 Corinthians 9:15







2 comments:
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun last year! Hope this year was just as nice :D
How about if I ever get caught up on Amber's scrapbooking I'll do Powells for ya ;) Hehe. I probably wouldn't be getting this much done if I wasn't able to do it digitally--that has made it sooooo much easier!! There are some aspects about it that aren't as good but for the most part I love it :D Glad you like my stuff!! :D
Good times, it looks like you married into a good family!!
Post a Comment