Sunday, December 7, 2008

Happy Birthday To Me!



On Sunday, Dec. 7th, my brother Josh and his wife and me and Matt went to see the Take 6 concert in Wheatridge, CO. It was awesome, and I had such a good time. We've been listening to them since they first started out, about 20 years ago, and it's just amazing what vocal talent they have.
It was sort of in celebration of my 27th birthday which was the next day. After the concert, Josh and Christy treated us to dessert at Claim Jumper. It was delicious, and great to be able to spend some time with them, and of course, go on a date!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad you had a good birthday! Concerts are always such fun!! :D You look SO cute in that picture! :)

rachael said...

Happy Birthday! I knew it was in December sometime! Did you get the chocolate cake? When I lived in Phoenix me and my roommate used to get that thing and try to eat it all at once, SOOOOOOO good!

Jaimin said...

I didn't get the cake, although I'm sure it would've been delicious. We got the chocolate chip calzone (def. recommend that one as well!):)

Unknown said...

Happy birthday! (a little late) Going on dates is always fun once you have kids; it's extra special!