
The Thursday after my birthday, some of my good girlfriends took me out to eat at The Melting Pot in celebration, and also for a good excuse for a girl's night out. :) We partook in the Goodnight Special, which is your choice of a salad, cheese fondue and a dessert fondue for only $45 a couple. It, of course, was sooo delicious, and you can't beat the conversation and company of your gal pals! We had a cute waiter we nick-named "Bama" for Alabama, since that was where he was from, and of course had that southern drawl. :) I must say, I had quite a nice birthday this year. :)
Sherice and Emily












1 comment:
That's so fun! John & I went there for our anniversary this year. We loved the cheese and dessert, but didn't really like the meats that well. It definatly is the place for special occassions! Is that Emily britton? I'd swear it was her...
Post a Comment