Tuesday, December 16, 2008

20 Weeks!

Whew! I am halfway there. Well, since I am posting this today, I'm a little over 20 weeks now, but who's counting? haha I actually had my 20 week appointment today, so the pictures of the baby are from today, but my updated belly picture is from my fondue night. Everything is looking great thus far. And I am thankful to say that her head is only measuring in the 50th percentile and will not be as big as her older brother's, unless it decides to go through a growth spurt... She is quite the feisty one. Most of the pictures that you will see, and I'm sorry that I could decide to cut it down to just a few, she's just too cute, she has her fists up in front of her face like she's ready to kick some booty.

She must take after her big brother. I have an ultrasound with him "picking his nose" as well.
She's got the side of her hand/thumb in her mouth.
"Put your dukes up!"
"Power to the people!"
I just love face shots, and like I said, I really couldn't choose just a few.

Cute little legs and feet.
Another with her fists up.
And the last, infamous picture of the day. It appears she had had enough pictures, and decided to give my ultrasound tech "the bird". Am I going to have my hands full with this one or what? ;) ha!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's got attitude, much like her mother I'm sure!

Unknown said...

It looks like she and Lily will be good friends, fighting The Man and all that :) Very cute pictures! Those 3-D ultrasounds are amazing! I just realized today that you and Peggy Stoner (Logan now) are only a couple of weeks apart in your pregnancy.

Unknown said...

She is adorable!!! :) I didn't get hardly any face ones of Amber because she was incredibly feisty too ;) I love those 3D ultrasounds--too cool! :D

The Peterson's said...

Half way!! The picture of her are amazing!! hope the next 20 are smooth sailing!

Brynn said...

Wow those are really good pictures I have never gotten any pictures that good with my kids you must have a great doctor. Cute baby by the way, and you are really annoying with how cute you look pregnant!

Shannon said...

You are looking too cute! And so is your little one. Thanks for the pics; hoping to hear soon how you're doing :)