Monday, November 17, 2008

Daddy's Shoes!


Powell's new favorite thing to do is put our shoes on and walk around. When he accomplishes the difficult task of putting them on, he yells "I did it!" and sometimes will clap his hands for himself. He's gotten pretty good at it. Kind of looks like he's walking in snowshoes. And I am so sorry if the video causes some neck cramping. Baby brain! I forgot to take the video the other way. :P I also apologize for my messy counter/sink. I'm not very good at handwashing dishes....especially right now, and our dishwasher is broken. Curses!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

How adorable! I just had to laugh because my "baby brain" has caused me to take sideways videos more than once--haha. And I HATE to hand wash dishes! Our dishwasher in NC broke right before we moved and it was awful! :) Hope yours gets fixed soon!

Unknown said...

I love how you can see his little brain working to figure out how to turn them around to get both of them on. Too cute :)

The Peterson's said...

Oh my goodness he is cute! What fun to have him around!