*Talks a lot! Babbling all the time and he also says things that we actually understand. I have to give examples of some of the words/phrases he says because I need to remember, and they're just so cute!
-strawberrby (this is a new one he learned while we were at the cabin, of course it's strawberry, but the above is how he pronounces it), banana, orange, cookie, cracker, more, no, he's starting to actually say "please" now instead of signing it, phone, fan, on, off, button, walk, rock (which sounds a little like "walk"), up, down, toes, nose, ear, hair, leyelashes (yes, he puts the 'l' on the beginning), zostion (which is "lotion"), out, who is that?, what is that? where is it? where is blank (insert a loved ones name here), birdie, doggie, cat, elephant, stop it!, don't touch, papa (g'pa), mama (g'ma), mommy, daddy, Jerusha, Jordan, Josh, Cori, Christy, Caidyn, Warwah (which is Sarah), Dawson, Matt (yes, he yells Matt for daddy sometimes), baby, honey, aww, nice, kisses, your welcome, vacuum, all done!, bear, sky, fly, shoes, socks, nack ("snack"), bite and I really could go on and on. He makes a plethora of animal noises and sound effects as well.
*Such a sweet boy. He gives "loves", which means that he either gives you kisses, hugs or pets your cheek.
*He walks everywhere and now tries to run! He does biff it a lot still, but he tries!
*Loves anything circular that can fit easily in his hand. His favorite thing right now are these little round magnets that I had gotten from Old Navy years ago! He calls them his birdies, reason being is that one has a bird on it and Matt gave it to him saying, "Look at the birdie", well, Powell now thinks they are all "birdies" and always wants to carry one around.
*He loves babies! He's very gentle with them too, giving them "loves". Whenever he sees a baby, whether on tv or in person, he says, "baby!" with a lot of excitement. He will be a great big brother one day. :)
*Rocks out a lot. Any music that's playing gets a full on head bang or shake back and forth.
*He makes a lot of funny faces, and very randomly. His favorite is to squint his eyes at you while smiling. Such a weirdo. ;)
*He says, "good morning!" to me when I go to get him in the morning. So cute!
*Before bedtime, he loves his bantet (blanket) and a burpie, and lays his head down on my shoulder while we sway.
*Loves, loves, loves to read! His favorites are: the Bible, "Die" (I Know An Old Lady Who Swallowed A Fly), "Mack" (Miss Mary Mack), "PaPa" (Little Drummer Boy), "Moon" (Goodnight Moon)...
*He can count to 5 (thanks to Dr. Suess, 1 Fish 2 Fish, Red Fish Blue Fish!)
He is such a joy to have around! I could not imagine things without him now. I love my little man!






6 comments:
But you forgot!!! He says Desitin!!!
Yes. He does say "desitin". He says so many things I forget all of them! :P
He's so sweet! What a smart little boy!
Too cute!! :) So did you use baby sign with him? I'm thinking about using it for Amber but haven't actually talked to anyone who's used it with their baby. And thanks for the comment :D I've actually thought it would be fun to scrap stuff for other ppl before tee hee ;) I did get all the stuff I used on the page from Shabby Princess--thanks for putting the link up on your page :D they have the cutest stuff and you can't beat free downloads!!!!!!!
I did use baby signs with Powell. I think we both benefited from it. It alleviated some frustration with communication. He didn't do all of them because he learned to say the word first, but he did do some. :)
Ah! I want to meet that little guy of yours some day, so cute.
Post a Comment