Friday, July 25, 2008

Kisses For GiGi

This past Wednesday, I watched my friend Alivia's daughter, Gianna (GiGi). She is only about 6 weeks younger than Powell, but she is a petite little thing, or maybe Powell's just huge... Well, he just loved her. Always asking, "Who is that?" and then answering his own question with, "It's GiGi!"
He was kissing her, or trying to kiss her. It was so adorable! I tried to catch it in some pictures, but my camera has such a delay that it wouldn't catch it. I got one picture at the end of a kiss and one at the beginning. I took some video because it was just too cute.
When she would cry, it would of course make him cry. At one point I told them, "There's no crying in this house! It's OK." After that, Powell would randomly say, "GiGi, no cry, OK." My sweet little man.







I took the babies on a walk in the wagon.



Stopping in the shade for a drink and a snack.

1 comment:

The Peterson's said...

That was fun wathcing him try and kiss her! CUTE!