We took the little ones camping for the first time the weekend after Father's Day weekend. They've obviously been to the mountains since we have the family cabin, but we took them actual tent camping this time. I can say that Powell loved every single part of it. Isabel loved playing, throwing rocks into the lake and overall, getting dirty, but when it came time for sleeping, she was having none of it. It was a very cold and sleepless night for me. She wouldn't let me put her in her own sleeping bag and, until she fell asleep, she wouldn't let me lay her down. I basically got kicked out of my sleeping bag, and there was no way I was going to sleep in her mummy bag. Too chlosterphobic for that one! lol All-in-all, it really was fun and Powell always asks when we are going camping again.

We're on our way!

Beautiful Skaguay Reservoir where we set up camp.

We've only been here for a short time and she's already dirt encrusted. ;)

Up early for some fishin'. These boys fished most of the day and Powell LOVED it. He would cast and reel, cast and reel repeatedly....for quite a few hours! I've never seen a 4-year-old sit and do the same thing over for that long.

My little camper. ha!

Yes. I was actually there! lol

Bye bye!

My crashed out, dirty little babies. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment