I could not find an email to contact you so I decided to use this post filled with your adorable kiddos to thank you for your comment about going gluten-free. I really appreciate you taking the time to share with me and help by sending me those links, they are terrific. Thank you for your prayers, I can feel them! I've gone a whole week so far gluten-free and it wasnt too bad :) Its going to take some time but I am feeling energized. Thank you and enjoy your beautiful family :) These photos were too cute!
1 comment:
Hi Jaimin!
I could not find an email to contact you so I decided to use this post filled with your adorable kiddos to thank you for your comment about going gluten-free. I really appreciate you taking the time to share with me and help by sending me those links, they are terrific. Thank you for your prayers, I can feel them! I've gone a whole week so far gluten-free and it wasnt too bad :) Its going to take some time but I am feeling energized. Thank you and enjoy your beautiful family :) These photos were too cute!
Katie
Post a Comment