In honor of National Pancake Day, we had pancakes for dinner. I actually wasn't really thinking about it, and was trying to decide what to make for dinner, when my friend,
Alyson, turned me on to
this blog. They had a post today on pancakes! And not just any pancakes, but a plethora of pancake recipes from your every day "fluffiest" pancakes to some pretty gourmet-sounding pancakes. They all looked and sounded delicious!! I decided we would try the cinnamon bun pancakes with icing "syrup". They were pretty darned tasty. I didn't take a picture as I was too involved in the making of this sweet dinner, and the serving of it to my hungry children. Just check out
The Pioneer Woman's Tasty Kitchen Pancakes blog post, and you will see all of the mouth-watering pictures there!
1 comment:
We did the cinnamon bun pancakes as well and they were deee-lish! But I think I'm going to have to try all the other varieties for our traditional Pancake Thursdays dinner. (Saves money since pancakes are cheap and it's SO yummy!) :)
Post a Comment