Monday, March 7, 2011

Dress Up!!

I love that, right now, Isabel is a girly girl. I pulled out the dress up clothes for the first time today. Thank goodness for older, girly cousins! She loves wearing her tutus, and have I mentioned that this girl loves shoes? She exclaimed, "Pink shoes!" when I brought out the Sleeping Beauty princess shoes. She now calls them "fancy".
Cute little chubby feet in her "fancy" shoes.

Definitely a fancy girl.
Just a little video of my cute girl in her dress ups. I love how she says, "ballerina". :)


2 comments:

Katie said...

Oh.my.goodness. What a beauty you have!!! I just love these pictures, she is just precious :) I wanted to thank you for following my blog. After seeing this post, I must see more of her!! (Can ya tell I have a bit of baby fever?) Thanks again and I am excited to read more of your blog. I hope you had a great weekend Jaimin!

Katie

Green River High School said...

She is way too cute!!!