The day after Christmas was spent up in Fort Collins, CO with the DeHart family. Matt's sister, Karen, and her family hosted the festivities. We opened presents, had a de-licious dinner and played the most fun game! Michael (Karen's husband), is an awesome cook. We had your traditional ham, mashed potatoes, corn, but then, we had this awesome
broccoli salad, tamales and green chili. It was sooo good. Dessert consisted of pie and gf brownies that were very good, if I do say so myself. Alas, I did not make these from scratch, but if you're looking for some good gluten-free brownies,
Bob's Red Mill GF Brownie Mix is delish. As I mentioned, we topped the night off with a fun game called
Time's Up. It will have you rolling.



Crazy Aunt Kiki. ;)

Powell loves his Trio Batcave from Great Aunt Bonnie. He'd been wanting it since late summer/early fall.
No comments:
Post a Comment