Christmas morning, Herb and Kathy came over to see the kids "open" their Christmas present from them. Before the kids even got up, I had made a delicious, gluten-free breakfast of oven omelets, lemon-poppyseed muffins and apple crisp. My dear mother-in-law was diagnosed with celiac's disease last year, so I've been trying different gf recipes (especially baked goods recipes), and so far, they've all been pretty tasty! It was nice to be able to eat in peace while the kids were still asleep. After we were done, Matt brought them down and we unveiled their new Grand Walk-In Kitchen set from g'ma and g'pa. Powell's reaction was great. I wish I would've gotten it on camera, but wouldn't you know...:P He put his hand over his mouth, while gasping, and started giggling. He was soooo excited. Isabel doesn't quite have the reactions down yet, but she does love the kitchen set. She is always walking around with a bowl, or a pot and some sort of spoon/ladle, feeding everybody. Every sort of bread/cracker looking thing is a cookie to her, too. She is my child. We love our new kitchen set! Thank you, g'ma Kathy and g'pa Herb!!
Die Insel des Grauens Online Lesen Kostenlos
5 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment