Friday, October 15, 2010

So, You Know...

How one blog just leads you to another and another? Of course you do. It's what they, in the world of blogging, like to call "blog hopping". Probably not so new to most of you. I also like to call it "blog stalking", but I guess blog hopping sounds a bit less psycho or invasive. I'm really not a freaky person, I just love getting a glimpse into other people's lives or getting creative ideas or recipes. Which leads me to this, Healthy Fruit Crisp, recipe from this awesome blog called, Heavenly Homemakers. I keep forgetting to take pictures since my camera is never near me after I've made it and my children just want to eat it right away. Who am I kidding? So do I. It's sooo easy to make, and so simply delicious. Great for breakfast, a snack, dessert, a snack.... Try it out. You'll be glad you did. :)

No comments: