My good friend,
Nicole, has kicked off her blog baby shower with this
awesome giveaway!
hot mama has some pretty neat, personalized jewelry. I have been wanting something like this since I've had Isabel and saw some similar pieces in other places. Here is your chance (and mine ;) ) to win a $50 g.c. from hot mama! I hope you do check out
Nicole's blog (both her blog button and blog baby shower button are on my left sidebar), for this and other wonderful giveaways, celebrating the upcoming arrival of her baby boy.
hot mama is also a great place to find a Mother's Day gift. ;) Hurry though, this giveaway ends 4/26/10 at 10:00 p.m. EST!
1 comment:
I know, I wanted one of these so SO bad!! I think this is the review/giveaway I was most excited about for the shower, lol. Good luck I hope you win!!
Post a Comment