
Isabel has teeth. The two on the bottom to be exact. She received those 2 beauties about a week before her 6 month birthday. I never even knew she was teething! One morning while giving her her oatmeal, I saw them, and was shocked! Powell didn't get his first teeth until 8/9 months! Have I notice that they were there since then? Of course. Those little daggers have made their presence known, and I have not appreciated it. I think she has gotten the hint....finally. "No bite" is hopefully engrained into her brain, even though she would just look up at me and smile, not an evil smile, but a smile none-the-less, whenever I would yelp and say it to her in a very. stern. tone. Hopefully the next set of teeth will be this easy for her, and me. :)






5 comments:
She is such a babe. LOVE her baby blues. And Powell's pics are adorable, as well! What cute kiddos you have, Jaimin.
Cute! That picture she had big blue eyes! Love it! I hope the next ones are easy as well!
Seriously LOVE these pictures...I know I told you that before but it's true, haha. :)
YEY for such an easy time with teeth!!! Amber always a horrible terrible time! Luckily she got all hers in early and fast so I think we're all done know except for a few sets of molars :)
oh my gosh ! CUTENESS! How do you stand it? soooooooooo cute!!!!!!!
xo
littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com
Ahhh, she's so cute!
P.S. I voted :)
Post a Comment