Most of you may have noticed my new addiction. Giveaways. The buttons on my left sidebar are mostly giveaway sites. It's fun, doesn't cost you anything, and you could win some neat things! The following are pictures of stuff that I have won that I've received thus far. There are a few more that I have won recently that I have not yet received, or have not yet taken a picture of (I know. I'm being lazy). I am strongly considering starting my own review/giveaway blog. Thoughts? I would make it a seperate blog from this one, so those of you who don't want to have to scroll past all of the review/giveaway stuff, won't have to. :)
Hairbows, beanie and crochet band from
All Things Ribbon (they have such adorable, good quality stuff) via, the $25 g.c. giveaway at,
Megan's Closet.

Knicker Nappies cloth diaper from the
Cloth Diaper Outlet via, the giveaway at,
Two Of A Kind Working On A Full House.

Gro baby cloth diapers and soakers from
Sprout Soup via, the giveaway at,
Mom Going Green.

I will post pictures of my other wins when they are received! :) Thank you to all blog hosts and to all sponsors! Great, fun giveaways! There are some awesome giveaways going on right now in lieu of the holidays! You all should go check them out. :)
1 comment:
It is neat that you get all that free stuff! I should try it!
Post a Comment