
I can't believe this cute little face is 5 months old already! She's a happy girl (although, her looks would say she's very serious). Rolling like crazy, although, only back to front now. She doesn't really like being on her tummy, so I don't really get why, once I lay her down to play, she instantly rolls over to her tummy. Silly girl. She's starting to sit up. Not great, but it's a start. She loves to hear herself, so she's always "talking" away! She's got the cutest, saddest cry. It makes me laugh. Her laugh makes me laugh. She's got a lower voice, and her giggle is so funny and low. She loves her cereal (oatmeal and rice), and has gotten really good at keeping it in her mouth! Still has bright blue eyes like her daddy! I'm thinking they're going to stay that way. :) We love this little girl, and can, but can't wait to see her and her little personality grow!
No comments:
Post a Comment