Friday, May 15, 2009

I Love Blankets.

Since having Isabel, I have received 2 homemade blankets. I love blankets, and I really love blankets that somebody I know and love put time and effort into.
My sister-in-law, Christy, made this blanket. It's your basic fleece, knotted blanket. I love the pattern she chose for it, and it's served well in covering Isabel's carseat, keeping her safe from the dreaded swine flu. ha! It's a great size too, so that even when she hits her toddler years, it will still be a nice, snuggly blanket.

My best friend from my childhood, Mindi, made Isabel this blanket. This has been a nursing mother's friend! It's such a nice size and weight to "cover up" with, and I love the patterns she chose for this one as well.

Thank you girls!

1 comment:

Carley said...

Hooray for all the blog updates!!! We have missed you guys.