
This sweet baby girl is 1 month old! She had her first "bath". I was only doing sponge baths up until now...don't ask me why. I did the same thing with Powell too. She was OK with it at first, but as she got a little colder, she was not a fan! :) This scrapbook page is one of many that my friend,
Nicole, has done for my mom. I thought I'd post it for all to see and give her a little "plug". She's great to work with and does a fantastic job for those of you who love the look of a scrapbook, but are too lazy (like me) to sift through thousands of pictures and actually do it! Her business blog is under my "Favorite Sites".
1 comment:
Yey!! I was so excited to see that you posted this, thanks so much! :D
Post a Comment