Saturday, October 18, 2008

Chatfield Corn Maze



We had another visit from my mom, and this time we (my little family, my mom, sister Jerusha and her boyfriend, Wes and his daughter, Kennedy) took a trip to Denver Botanic Gardens at Chatfield and took a run through their corn maze. It literally was a run. I think we made it out in record time, thanks to my husband. :) It was a beautiful day, and of course, they had a lot of good food! Well, it looked like it would've been good, but the only thing that really appealed to me was the shave ice. :) Have I mentioned that I hate "morning" sickness? They had turkey legs, hand-dipped corndogs, funnel cake, these potato curls, fresh-squeezed lemonade...these were all enjoyed by the people in our group. :) I did enjoy a nice nap upon our return home though.





Yah. We had some fun taking these pictures. Don't know why it was so amusing to us. :)

Powell and daddy hiding in the corn.

My sweet boys.

Powell and daddy, Wes and Kennedy.

Me, Jerusha and mom.

My mom and my little family.




No comments: