Wednesday, October 15, 2008

12 Weeks

We have hit the 12 week mark. Officially done with my first trimester! Everything still looks great, although this baby is proving to be a little stubborn thus far. I'm hoping this isn't a precursor to personality out of the womb...;) Still making me sick, but I am keeping my fingers crossed that it will be over soon. I am a little lazy, so I didn't scan the ultrasound pictures, but I did take pictures of the pictures, so I'm hoping that these turn out good enough. Enjoy our lil' bay-bay! :)









2 comments:

Kenzee Jo said...

Awww...so tiny. It really is a miracle. You have a cute little belly going on there :] Sorry you do not feel too great. I was lucky my first time and didn't have that bad of sickness at all...I mean...it was horrible *did that make you feel better :]*

Unknown said...

That is precious! I can't believe how clear the pictures are this early. How awesome for you!