Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Dance Baby Dance!

This is the best video so far of Powell's dancing. If I get a better one, I will post it, but this will have to suffice for now! His dancing does mostly consist of either pacing, or walking in a circle, head-banging. He got a little camera-shy, because he was full on rocking out before I started taking the video. That's a kid for ya! His favorite song right now is "Cotten-Eyed Joe", or "Cot-do" as he calls it. He asks for it all of the time. Poor Matt. He gets suckered into playing it all the time when I'm at work (until Powell has to go to bed, of course). It's driving him a little batty. Powell also likes The Beatles. Their happy, earlier stuff. :) Such a crazy kid. Enjoy the video! Sorry, but I took the video up and down, and can't figure out how to turn it. :P I'll try and remember to take videos side to side from here on out.

2 comments:

The Peterson's said...

That is so fun!! I love kids dancing! Oh.. Congrates on #2!!

Kenzee Jo said...

Hahaa...that's great... such a cute kid. AND CONGRATS ON BEING PREGNANT!!! That's great!