Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Freaky!

So, if you've noticed, I've just added the little baby ticker to my blog. I know that when you're growing a baby, they don't look like a "baby" to begin with, but this just looks so freaky! Neat to see how they grow and develop, but freaky. Very alien.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That's an awesome ticker! I like it. But you're right, babies look like aliens or naked mole rats at first!

Unknown said...

What a cool ticker!! Haha Bob was so freaked out by the fact Amber looked like an alien at first :) Too many sci fi movies I think...when I went in to get my ultrasound to determine the sex he was like--Oh wow, she actually looks like a human baby now!!!!

Unknown said...

Yepp we're gonna be in Laramie :) The reason Bob is getting out is so he can use the new GI Bill to get his bachelor degree in Chemical Engineering. That's awesome that you're only a few hours away--we will have to get together sometime!! So how are you feeling so far? I hope you're not as sick this time as you were with Powell!!

Anonymous said...

Where is MAtt from?? I always love the peanut ultrasound, maybe this is a little too much info! CONGRATS!! That is so awesome! I'm so happy for you!