Saturday, August 30, 2008

A Whopping 3 Years!

I am posting this blog entry tonight since I probably won't have any time tomorrow! August 31st marks our 3 year wedding anniversary! Our marriage has definitely not been easy, or perfect, but nobody said it would be. I can't believe how fast these past few years have gone by, and very eventful I might add. We got married, 9 months after we got married, we bought a house and found out we were pregnant, and now, 3 years later we are pregnant with baby #2 and having so much fun with our now 19 month old little boy! Happy Anniversary honey! I can't wait for the next 3 years, or 30....:) I love you!

5 comments:

Karen Giron said...

Wow, 3 years already - time sure does fly by. I think this is the first time I've seen the picture of the family from your wedding and I forgot I was pregnant with Andrew there. Wow... Have a wonderful anniversary! Love you guys!!

Unknown said...

It has gone by fast hasn't it? It seems like I was just talking to you at Jared's graduation about us both getting married! I actually think that was the last time I saw you :S That's crazy! Congrats and I hope you have a WONDERFUL day! :)

Mama Nut said...

Happy 3rd Anniversary!!! I hope you guys have a great one and many many more to come!

Shannon & Ryan said...

Congratulations on your anniversary AND expecting!!! That is so great, Jaimin! I hadn't checked blogs for almost a week and saw your great news this morning. How exciting, seriously. That is great. And you are such a beautiful bride, wife and mother. Loved your cute slideshow.

The Peterson's said...

Congrats!! You have a beautiful family! Love the pictures!