Monday, August 15, 2011

Surprise!

Or maybe not so much for those of you connected with me on Facebook. We are expecting baby #3, so therefore I have been a bit absent from blogland. That, and the kids and I spent about a month in WY in July. I will obviously need to catch up a bit and post about our little vacay with pictures and such, but I'm really not feeling the best. I did have my first doctor's appointment this morning and everything looks perfect! Baby D is about the size of a grape right now, measuring 9 weeks, although I'm not quite 9 weeks yet. My "turnover" day is Wed. Yah...I don't get it too much either. My due date, however, is March 21st, for the time being. I will leave you with a couple pictures of this sweet little baby, and will update soon....As soon as I feel good enough to. ;P


6 comments:

The Peterson's said...

The pictures are wonderful! I am so excited for you! Congrats

Jessica said...

yay! Wonderful news! congrats Jaimin!

Kenzee Jo said...

Very excited and happy for you!!

Ryan Kelli and Clara said...

Tickled pink for you! How wonderful!

Katie said...

Fabulous news! Congratulations :)

Anonymous said...

Awwwww! Congratulations! this is so exciting. Congrats again Jaimin.