Creed loved Isabel. When my mom would hold both of them on her lap, he would start rubbing and patting her back and making this sort of shuddering, giggling sound. It was too funny.
Powell and Isabel looking for the 2 baby bunnies living under my brother's house.
Isabel sitting on my dad's lap. She loves her grandpa Carson.
Powell and Caidyn having some down time, playing the Digi.
Isabel on the swing at the park on Memorial Day.
Powell riding a bike on the way home from the park on Memorial Day. Aunt Jerusha was helping so he wouldn't steer off the sidewalk. heheWe remember all of those who served and are serving, and the sacrifices they make. Happy Memorial Day!






2 comments:
I love when I can get together with my family and can tell you do too! Yay for a holiday so we can get together!
You don't know me, but I am Ginger, Kerri Price's sister in law. I read your comment on her blog and I just wanted to personally thank you for the things that you had said. I am so humbled by the words of hope and offered prayers by people who don't even know me. Your post impacted me hard for some reason and I just wanted to thank you for your kindness and love
Ginger Price
Post a Comment