Sunday, January 30, 2011

Happy Birthday, Powell!!

Well, my little boy turned 4 years old today. We had to cancel his party for today since he woke up yesterday with a croup-like cough. We are postponing it for a later date though, so stay tuned! I'm really excited about his cake. I'm really hoping that it turns out. Since we didn't have the party today, we still let him open his presents from us. He was pretty excited about his Leapster2, since it was just like cousin Isaac's! He wasn't wanting to open presents after ours, so we get to open presents again tomorrow! :) Extending present opening is always fun. I still made a cake, but it wasn't anything too special. Just a chocolate cake with pink vanilla frosting and sprinkles (he picked the frosting out, by the way..lol). He also wanted pizza for dinner, so we sprung for Cici's Pizza. It's cheap and pretty good! During dessert, he wanted to watch "Sleeping Beauty" while eating his cake, so we set the kids up. Special day calls for some spoiledness. ;) Happy Birthday, my big 4-year-old! We love you to the moon and back!










No comments: