Thursday, November 11, 2010

A Very Shutterfly Christmas!

Just the other day, I was sitting here, wondering what I was going to do about my Christmas cards this year, when my good friend, Nicole, sent me a link for bloggers to get 50 FREE holiday cards from Shutterfly! Perfect. I have not used Shutterfly in the past, but when I took a look at their site, I was pleasantly surprised. Aside from being a place to organize and print off your pictures (which, you can pick up your prints at Walgreens, Target and CVS in as little as an hour), they offer an assortment of photo products. Shutterfly offers a very large selection of holiday cards, and it will be oh, so very hard to choose just one. We've just had the kids' pictures taken, as you can see in my previous post, and I am so excited to get started picking out and "designing" our Christmas card!

Shutterfly's 2010 Holiday Cards come in a Folded Greeting Card (5x7), Flat Stationary Cards (5x5 and 5x7) and Flat Photo Cards (4x8 and 5x7).


I am in love with Shutterfly's birth announcements and their assortment of address labels (which you can also get to match the design of your holiday card).

Shutterfly also offers a great selection of photo gifts, such as wall calenders and accessories.

If you are a blogger, here is your chance to earn 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly! Just click HERE to learn how!




Follow Shutterfly on Twitter

"Like" Shutterfly on Facebook

Shutterfly website

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hurray for free cards from Shutterfly! (now I need to get on the ball and do my post!!) Very nice post and your cards are going to be adorable with those pics you got taken! :D