Saturday, November 13, 2010

Christmas Came Early!



Can I just say that I love my Keurig Elite and my carousel/holder for my k-cups? This beauty was an early Christmas/Birthday present from my mom. I love, love, love the fact that it can brew coffee, tea, hot cocoa, apple cider, or iced beverages, one right after the other! So nice for Matt in the morning before work. He doesn't have to brew a pot of coffee (since I do not drink coffee), when he really only has time for a cup to go, not to mention that Powell loves to help! There are quite the variety of flavors that you can purchase for this, not to mention some of the accessories out there. There are reusable k-cups and reusable "kaps" (which are on my wishlist ;)). Not only are these money savers, but good for "going green!" Another cool item that's out there is the Perfect Pod Holster, which allows you to use any "pod" (55mm or greater) in the Keurig. So if there are different flavors of "pods" for a different machine, you can use them in the Keurig. To sum it all up, we have been enjoying this a lot in the past couple weeks. :)

No comments: