Tuesday, September 21, 2010

A Couple More!

As made obvious by the giveaway blog buttons on my sidebar, I still do enjoy entering some giveaways. I had stopped for a while as life was just flying by, but I've entered a few lately and have won a couple! Here are my recent winnings:

OK. I didn't win all of these products, but I did win the Sparklehearts shampoo and their conditioner! I love the smell of these (the conditioner really does smell like sweet tarts), and the great thing is, is that they're 99.6 % natural, made from organic ingredients and no artificial colors, parabens, phthalates or sulfates! I haven't used them on my hair yet, but I have been using them on Isabel's and I could just eat her up. ;) These products are definitely on our wish list. Thank you to Cassandra at Aubut Family for hosting the giveaway! :)
This is my other win! This cute dress from Shabby Apple has not arrived yet, but I can't wait until it does! I was ecstatic when I found out that I had won a dress from Shabby Apple because, although their clothes are so adorable, they are a little above my price range right now. I love how fun and flirty it is with the ruffles. Will post pics when I receive the dress. :) Thank you to Shannon and Toni at Happy Hour Mom for hosting this giveaway.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oohhhh--great wins!! :D Congrats! :)