Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter '10

Easter weekend, my little sister, her husband and his daughter, came down to visit. Saturday was my brother's birthday, so we went over there to celebrate and to have a little Easter celebration as well, since my little family was going to Fort Collins to celebrate Easter Sunday with Matt's side of the family. The kids had a lot of fun finding eggs, dying eggs, frosting Easter/spring cookies and eating! Us adults had fun with the aforementioned as well. ;)
Cousins! Cori, Powell and Isaac
Hunting some Easter eggs.
Matt helping the kids dye Easter eggs.
Cookie decorating. All Powell wanted to do was dip and eat. :D What can I say? He's my son. ;)
Isabel's 1st Easter.
Jerusha (7 mos. pregnant) and I.
Our little family on Easter.
Jerusha's little family on Easter.

On Easter, we went to church, then left that afternoon to go up to F.C. We enjoyed our time up there getting to visit while the kids played. Matt and his brother took some of the kids on a walk to a park, and they had a lot of fun there too. The food was delicious! My brother-in-law is an awesome cook! I also made a coconut cake, with fresh coconut, that didn't turn out half bad. ;) And of course, the kids got some Easter goodies from g'ma Kathy and g'pa Herb!

My infamous coconut cake.
My talented sister-in-law, Karen, took this picture of Isabel when we were up in F.C.

Easter would not be Easter if it had not been for Jesus dying on the cross for our sins and raising again in 3 days! How thankful I am that we have a God that loves us so much! I hope that everyone had a blessed Easter!

1 comment:

Ryan Kelli and Clara said...

So Cute! Jerusha is prego! How exciting! Ok, so the last pic of Isabel is to DIE for! What a sweetie!