
Such a ham! Isabel is a crawler now! Both of my babies have taken their time in the physically active aspect, but I'm OK with that. It just means I really have to be on my toes. She's definitely a busy girl. She likes to explore everything, and it doesn't make it very easy when she's a very oral baby either. She thinks she's hilarious. Actually, so do we. She fake laughs all the time. If I can catch it on video, I surely will share. It's quite the site! She now does the whole, look down to the side and smile while fluttering her eyelashes, when she gets in trouble. It takes all I have to not smile and make sure she knows mommy means business, but she is so darned cute. She's still a great eater! The only things she absolutely refuses to eat are hot dogs and bananas. We love our little Isa! I can't believe she's going to be 1 in a month!
No comments:
Post a Comment