Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Powell & Isabel

While my husband went on the annual hunting trip, the babes and I went to WY to visit the grandparents. We also got to see aunt Jerusha, uncle Wes and cousin Kennedy. :) We had a relaxing time, although, we didn't get out and about too much because of the wonderful swine flu outbreak. We did, however, get the kids' pictures done. My friend, Andie, who lives in WY, had her kids' pictures done when her youngest (who is only 1 1/2 weeks older than Isabel) was 2 months old. I absolutely loved them, so she was kind enough to let me in on who the photographer was. Since I was going to be up in October, my mom and I decided to get Powell and Isabel's pictures done. I gave Dani (the photographer) a call, and she was able to come up from Utah to Wyoming to take their pictures. Here is a little taste of the photoshoot.








*Dani's photography blog button is also on my sidebar; Christensen Photography. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOVE!!! these! I went to her website and her photography is absolutely amazing! Lucky you for getting her to take your kiddos pics :D