Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The Finished Product...

Here are the "long-awaited" pictures of Powell's finished room. I'm sure more will be done with it in the future, but this is as done as it's going to get right now! Since my last post about his room, we've added the actual bed frame (which was Matt's growing up, we spray-painted it red), curtains, rug, book crates... Powell, of course, wanted to be included in at least one of the pictures of his room. :)


Close-up of his very cool puppets g'ma Candice has gotten him. They're made by Folkmanis. If you can't quite distinguish which ones he has, left to right are: llama, a little hedgehog, tarantula, terrier (which my dad picked out for him), guinea pig.
Powell in his big boy bed.



And this folks, is why we need the bed rail. My son, the crazy sleeper!

6 comments:

Green River High School said...

That's a great room! He even has a sweet stereo so he can rock out!!! YeahhH! :)

Jaimin said...

And he LOVES rockin' out! :)

Unknown said...

Way cute new blog design!! I tagged you btw ;)

Unknown said...

AND I've given you the Honest Scrap blog award, Yey!!! Go check it out! ;)

http://ramblingsbynicolerenee.blogspot.com/2009/10/honest-scrap-award.html

Unknown said...

Thank you for grabbing my button :D

The Little Miss said...

love the room! You did an amazing job! Love the bedding!!! You little boys is so CUTE!
If you would like come check out my blog and enter my current giveaway at littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com
I hope you decided to follow me because I try to bring my readers a new and AMAZING giveaway every Monday!
Xo
Priscila